Random Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Michelle's Small Boobs Are Sexy

Michelle Pfeiffer is proud of her small breasted body and so are her fans.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The 48-years-old actress was excited when a woman fan approached her in the street recently, and thanked her for having such small breasts. This is not the first time a fan has approached her on this very subject, it's happened many times. Her fans are very pleased that she stays naturally beautiful and not all made up and fake. Michelle told Access Hollywood: "A woman walked up to me and made my day by commenting on my breasts. I made her feel sexy about her small breasts and that made me feel really good. I walked away thinking, 'I'm hot!' "

Source: HotOnLineNews

No comments: