Random Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This Was Probably The Most Bizarre Thing I've Ever Seen On Idol

Did anyone else catch this? American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar brings this poor girl to TEARS during his rendition of The Kinks' “You Really Got Me Now”. She is BAWLING!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here's what the judges had to say:

Randy said, “You shocked me tonight. Usually, you’re this reserved, mild, meek, very cool guy. You came out of your shell. That was your best performance to date.”
Paula said, “That’s what we’ve been waiting for. Go for it. You went for it. It was a lot of fun.”
Simon said, “I think the little girl’s face says it all.” (points to little girl crying).

Really Sanjaya's performance wasn't half bad. I really was expecting worse. But, back to this little girl. The camera kept panning on her through out the show and she was always crying. She was just beside herself with emotion. Finally, at the end they brought her up to meet all the Idols. All I could think to myself was this is going to be all over the blog-o-sphere! And guess what it is!

Source: ONTD

No comments: