Random Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Are Still In NYC




Oh & BTW, Luke Wilson was left flabbergasted when his brother Owen invited him to dinner with former US President Bill Clinton - and then left halfway through the meal. Luke was even more surprised when Clinton seemed sincerely upset that he hadn't got the chance to party with ladies man Owen. Luke says, "He's (Owen) friends with a guy who's friends with , and Owen said, 'Do you want to go to this dinner with Clinton? There'll just be 12 people or so.' "So we go to the dinner and we're sitting there and Clinton is holding court, telling these amazing stories. He was talking about going over to Jerusalem and trying to broker the Middle East peace talks. "And Owen leans over to me and says, 'I'm gonna get going.' I said, 'Are you kidding, you're going to leave the dinner? We're halfway through, we've just eaten.' And he's like, 'I'm just gonna try and slip out.' I said, 'I'm going to stay. I guess I'll get a ride home.' "So Owen gets up and discreetly tries to walk out the door and Clinton stops in the middle of what he's saying. 'Where are you going Owen, you old dog?' And Owen got kinda uncomfortable and said, 'Oh, I just have to go and meet somebody.' "Clinton was like, 'No, seriously. Where are you going? Are you going out on Sunset or what? I wanna go with you.' "And then Owen left and Clinton did seem down that he hadn't gone out with Owen."

source
source

No comments: