Random Blog

Monday, May 7, 2007

Josh Holloway To Play Gambit?

Josh Holloway who plays conman Sawyer in the cult plane crash TV series Lost, has been approached by studio bosses to play Gambit in X-Men 4. Gambit is a mutant who can charge objects with kinetic energy and make them explode.



Holloway's announcement has confirmed rumors 20th Century Fox are to make another film after the success of the previous three installments.

Holloway said: "I would love to play a superhero. I'd love to wear a cape and tights!"

The hunky star isn't worried about performing his own stunts if he lands the role, because he is a real-life action man.






The hunky star isn't worried about performing his own stunts if he lands the role, because he is a real-life action man.He explained: "I hike and kayak and I have a boat, because I enjoy fishing. I grew up in the mountains where it's all lakes and streams, so a lot of my life has been an adventure getting to know the ocean."

source & source

No comments: