Random Blog

Monday, May 7, 2007

Ty Pennington Busted For DUI!

According to TMZ:

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" star Ty Pennington was arrested early Saturday morning in Los Angeles on suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol and drugs while driving.

The hottie carpenter, who got his start on the TLC hit "Trading Spaces," was arrested at 12:35 AM. He was released two hours later after posting $5000 bail.




Ty just issued this statement:

"I made an error in judgment. We all make mistakes, however this is about accountability. Under no circumstances should anyone consume alcohol while driving. I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone. This was my wake-up call. I also want to apologize to my fans, ABC Television and my design team for my lapse in judgment and the embarrassment I have caused."

-Ty Pennington, May 7, 2007


I just don't get it. All of these people in Hollywood have major major bucks!! Why can't they hire a driver or a limo when they know that it's a night of partying? It certainly would save them alot of embarassment, as this gets plastered all over the net!

source

No comments: